Thursday 17 March 2016

Fine Flowers v3

Hi Everyone

Me again and I'm still playing with my new Darkroom Door Fine Flowers (DDRS163) stamp set.

This time I've played with another flower and created this Birthday card.

Starting with a base of Bazzill Creampuff, I added Dotted Swiss Blissful and then Safari.

The main images have been stamped on a 6.5cm wide piece of Creampuff and I stamped the flowers with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured them with Copic Markers E35, E59, YG63, YG67, RV95, RV34 and RV69.  I blended around the edges of the card with a Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink Pad.

After adhering this to another piece of Blissful card, I then took another piece of Blissful and stamped the words 'Happy Birthday' from the Darkroom Door set DDRS143 and embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

I hope you have enjoyed these cards, if you would like these stamps, you'll find them on our website - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/darkroom-door-stamps-by-designer/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10