Thursday 22 June 2017

Altenew - Garden Treasure

Hi Everyone

Garden Treasure is becoming one of my favorite Altenew stamp sets.  I love using the outline stamps with my Copic Markers and the layered stamps using the Altenew ink pads.

This card was made using the outline stamps.

 I started with a base card of Lily White and added Kaisercraft Peacock card and paper. 

On the paper, I stamped 'Birthday Wishes' from the Tulips stamp set using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.  I also edged the paper with a little Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink pad.

The flowers were stamped on white card and coloured using Copic Markers - R81, R83, R85, RV69, BG10, BG13, BG49, BG09, Y21, YR23, G24, G28, G29.

I adhered most of the flowers to the card and mounted up the pink flower.  After assembling the card, I applied Enamel Accents - Glacier White dots and allowed them to dry.  I then looked again at the stamp set and saw that the dots are a separate stamp which I could have embossed with Bright White Embossing Powder - bugger, that would have been quicker!!

If you like this stamp set, you'll find it on our website - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/altenew/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10