Sunday 25 June 2017

Altenew - Smile More

Hi Everyone

This stamp set is beautiful.  Simple design, plenty of space for colouring and beautiful flowers - let us introduce you to - Smile More.

For this card, I started with Bazzill Dotted Swiss - Irish Eyes, Glow and Lily White.  On the Lily White, I stamped Happy Thoughts using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

On white card, I stamped the flowers and leaves from the stamp set.  I coloured them with Copic Markers E59, E49, E35, Y21, YR23, G24, G28 and G29.  I then cut out all of the images and adhered them to the card.  The two larges flowers were mounted up with mounting tape.

You'll find 'Smile More' and other Altenew stamp sets on our website - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/altenew/


Happy Stamping
Michelle  & Robyn







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10