Monday 19 June 2017

Power Poppy - Peonies & Tulips

Hi Everyone

Peonies and Tulips, what a lovely set of flowers.

This is the Power Poppy Dynamic Duos stamp set - Peonies and Tulips stamp set which is fantastic for colouring with Copics.

My first card features the Peonies stamp which I stamped twice onto white card and coloured with Copic Markers - YG63, YG67, Y21, YR23, Y35, RV34, R37, RV55, RV52.

For the card, I started with a layer of Bazzill Lily White, Sweetheart and Pear.  On the Pear card, I stamped the Peonies with an Olive Archival Ink Pad.  The words 'Follow Your Heart' were cut from a die made my Penny Black.

 
 
 



 
 
The second card is the Tulips, stamped on White card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers - YG61, YG63, YG67 V22, V25, V28, BV17, Y21, YR23 and Y35.
 
The card is Bazzill Heather, Lily White and Pear.  On the Pear card, I stamped the Tulips using a Deep Purple Archival Ink Pad.  The words 'Happy Birthday' are from Penny Black die 51-338.
 
Have a great week.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10