Wednesday 6 September 2017

Sending Hugs

Hi Everyone

This gorgeous stamp set is from Penny Black and is called 'Whispers' (40-528) and is so much fun to colour.

I started by creating the background with two horizontal lines around 2/3 of the page and then added vertical lines to form the timber floor.  I then coloured the timber floor with Copic Markers - E31, E35, E37, E59.  I then layered up the card and added the words 'Sending Hugs' from My Favorite Things - All Occasion Sentiments.




Now it's time to start colouring the girls.  I coloured them with Copic Markers E00, E11, R20, Y11, E31, E35, E37, E59, R81, R83, R85 and R37.  After adhering the girls to the card with mounting tape, I added Crystal Stickles to the tutu's to perfect them.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10