Monday 16 October 2017

Deck the Halls

Hi Everyone

It's getting close to the time where we 'Deck the Halls' and this set from Penny Black it great for people who love their Critter range.

I've created these two cards from Penny Black's 'Deck the Halls' (30-317) stamp set.

My first card starts with a base of Ivy and has layer of Creampuff and Red Dot (from Simple Stories paper range), Guacamole and Colour Copy 200gsm paper.

I stamped the cat with Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers E50, E31, E33, E37, R27, R39, G21, G24, G28 and created a shadow around the image with B00.  I added the words from Darkroom Door's Brushed Christmas Vol 2 (DDRS136) stamped in Archival Vermillion ink pad.

The second card starts with a base of Ivy and then Pomegranate which I stamped Merry Christmas from Darkroom Door's Season's Greetings stamp set (DDRS169) and embossed it with WOW Opaque White Embossing Powder.  For the cats, I took a long piece of Colour Copy 200gsm paper and stamped the trees on it from Stampers Anonymous Tree Link stamp set (CMS244) using an Archival Olive ink pad and blended around the edge with Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pad.  I stamped the cats on this piece of paper using an Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and then again on another piece of paper.  I coloured the cats on the spare piece of paper, cut them out and stuck them to the main image. 

This stamp set has lots of options, I hope you like these.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
Michelle's Cards & Stamps


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10