Sunday 22 October 2017

Power Poppy - Simple Joys

Hi Everyone

This stamp set from Power Poppy is so simple and easy to colour, you can make lots of cards in no time - I can hear you all cheering now. 

The set is called 'Simple Sayings' and is code PPOCT1605.

We have two card ideas to show you and will start with the Square card.

Starting with a base of Bazzill Dotted Swiss Phoenix, I added Sandbox, Bazzill Ivy and then some Kaisercraft paper from my craft stash.

I added additional layers of Sandbox, Ivy, Phoenix and finixhed with Colour Copy Paper in 200gsm.

I stamped the 'tree' using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers C0, C1, C3, C5, G21, G24, G28, Y21, YR23, R27, R39, R17, E43, E47 and E35.  I blended a little Brushed Corduroy around the edges and mounted this above the rest of the card.

I then took the words from the set and stamped them in a Bazzill Creampuff circle.  I blended a little Brushed Corduroy ink around the edges and adhered it to a red scallop circle followed by another Ivy circle.  This is adhered to the top right of the 'tree'.

My next card is the blue landscape card.  I started with a base of Bazzill Dotted Swiss Neptune card and added layers of Lily White, Guacamole and Colour Copy 200gsm paper. 

I stamped the 'tree' using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured it with Copic Markers C0, C1, C3, G20, G21, G24, BG01, BG05, BG09, E43, E37, Y21 and YR23.  I added Glossy Accents to the baubles so that they looked a little like glass baubles.

To the right of the image, I stamped the words from Stampers Anonymous - Handwritten Holidays 2 (CMS209) using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and finished the piece by blending a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pads around the edges. 

Hope you enjoy these cards.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10