Wednesday 9 May 2018

Cocktail Time

Hi Everyone

In our April class, we included the Beer Blueprint stamp set from Tim Holtz and you may have noticed the theme continuing in May with the Wine stamps.

This is another set from Tim's new release - Cocktail Blueprint (CMS335).

Starting with a base of Bazzill Pomegranate and Beetle Black, I added another layer of Colour Copy 200gsm card which I stamped the 3 images on so that I would have the background drawings from the Blueprint Sketches.

On another set of papers, I stamped the 3 images and coloured them with Copic Markers - R05, R20, R27, R39, R46, YR61, YR68, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y35, Y38, YG63, YG67, YG11, YG09, YG06, G05 and G17. 

After cutting out the images and adhering them to the card, I applied Glossy Accents to make the glasses look like - yep, glass!

On the Margarita Glass, I added Glossy Accents to make it look like salt.

Hope you like the card.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10