Wednesday 8 February 2012

Darkroom Door - Country Cottage

Hi Everyone

The unpacking is slowly getting done from the Darkroom Door Stamp Cruise.  Being back at work is a bit of a shock to the system, but I have some photos around my desk to remind me where I was just last week.

Here's one of my creations from the cruise - using the Darkroom Door Country Cottage Photostamp.


Here I have stamped the Country Cottage using Archival Jet Black.  I have blended Distress Ink pads - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain.

I like to make the tree pop-up from this card so I have drawn over the tree with Adirondack Acrylics Espresso and Mushroom and allowed to dry.


I have layered the card up and on the Fawn card stamped the Postcards background stamp and edged in Distress Ink pad Walnut Stain.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous! I love how you did the tree, looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

09 10